There are many ways to become a more sustainable community. All groups and places are different, and this section guides you through some of the options you have.
In this Section
- Advice project goes door to door in St Blazey
- Karen Leach named as Heat Hero by national charity
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes