An energy performance survey of your home could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills. You’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to sell or rent your home and to claim the Feed-in Tariff.
In this Section
- Government Green Homes Grant extended until 31 March 2022, offering subsidised energy-efficient home improvements for homeowners and landlords
- Our fundraising campaign for Cornwall’s Cold Homes Relief Fund is underway
- Park Homes Warm Home Discount scheme for 2020/21 is now closed due to popular demand
- Government Green Homes Grant offers subsidised energy-efficient home improvements for homeowners and landlords
- Cornwall New Energy facilitates solar investment for Telegraph Museum Porthcurno
- Advice project goes door to door in St Blazey
- Karen Leach named as Heat Hero by national charity
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles