An energy performance survey of your home could help you identify ways to save money on your energy bills. You’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to sell or rent your home and to claim the Feed-in Tariff.
In this Section
- Cornwall New Energy facilitates solar investment for Telegraph Museum Porthcurno
- Advice project goes door to door in St Blazey
- Karen Leach named as Heat Hero by national charity
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall