Community Energy Plus provides energy advice and practical help for vulnerable householders in Cornwall to achieve warmer, healthier homes.
We help people living across all housing tenures. The support we provide includes:
- Access to grants for heating repairs and upgrades, insulation and other energy efficiency measures.
- Advice on saving energy and money.
- Help to understand energy bills, switch tariffs, manage energy debt and other issues with energy suppliers.
- Advice on reducing condensation and mould.
- Links to services provided by other local and national organisations.
- Emergency electricity and gas key-meter top-ups.
If you are a frontline worker and would like to make a referral for a client you are supporting, please complete Frontline Worker Referral Form – Community Energy Plus and send to us by email: [email protected]
If your client has not heard from us within 24 hours of submitting the referral form, please contact us on Freephone 0800 954 1956 or email us: [email protected]