Our resources in Cornwall provide an exciting opportunity for us all to harness renewable energy to protect ourselves from the impact of rising energy costs while generating an income and reducing carbon emissions that contribute to climate change.
If you’re thinking about investing in renewable technologies but are unsure where to start, Community Energy Plus offers a range of services to help you at every step of your journey towards achieving a more sustainable and cost efficient home.
Planning and delivery support
With more than a decade’s experience of planning and delivering renewable energy projects in communities across Cornwall, we have extensive knowledge of the local planning system and work closely with the planning team at Cornwall Council.
We can manage the full process required to obtain planning permission for your renewable energy project.
Through our Planning for Renewables service we can deliver a comprehensive project management service, liaising with contractors, arranging planning permissions and to ensure you get the most from your system we will make sure that when complete your receive the necessary training to operate your system.
We aim to provide a high quality service which is pragmatic, professional and environmentally sustainable.
- Pre-planning advice
- Landscape and ecology appraisals
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Planning applications
- Design and access statements
- Listed building and conservation area consents
- Environmental impact assessments
- Wind speed monitoring and database assessment
- Noise monitoring
- Contractor procurement and management
- Distribution Network Operator connection liaison
- Advice on financing micro scale renewables
- Feed-in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive registration
- Training on using your renewable energy system