Grants available now for boiler and night storage heater replacements
Community Energy Plus can provide referrals to local installers for heating schemes though the Government backed, Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme.
The scheme is paid for by the large energy suppliers and is available for all eligible privately owned or rented properties, providing that someone living in the home is in receipt of certain qualifying benefits.
You may qualify for an ECO grant for a replacement gas, oil or LPG boiler, or new Night Storage Heaters if you live in Cornwall and meet the following criteria:
- Your current boiler is over 10 years old or not working, or you have at least one broken storage heater.
- A person living at the address receives any of the following:
– Guaranteed Pension Credit
– Income- related Employment and Support Allowance
– Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
– Income Support
– If you receive Child Tax credits, Working Tax Credits or Universal Credit, your eligibility will be based on your household income and number of household occupants (our energy advisors will be able to tell you if you qualify).
For further information and to access a heating grant, call us on 0800 945 1956 or email [email protected]