Heartlands, Thursday 27 and Friday 28 June
- 9am until 7pm on Thursday
- 9am until 5pm on Friday
Are you interested in making your home or business more energy efficient? Perhaps you want to find out about fitting solar panels, investing in wind turbines or buying an electric car. Do you want information about education and training in renewable and environmental technologies? If you answered yes to any of these, then visit the Green Cornwall Show.
Entry to the show is FREE, with seminars, advice, stands and demonstrations from a range of businesses and organisations available to help and support you.
We will have a stand in the main hall, so come and visit us and take part in our two minute energy challenge!
Community Energy Plus will also be delivering four seminar sessions:
- Green Deal and ECO – what it means for householders Thursday 27th June, 5-7pm
- Green Deal for social housing providers, private landlords and tenants Thursday 27th June 5-7pm
- The Green Deal opportunities for SMEs Friday 28th June 9-10.30am
- Making the most of Green Deal opportunities Friday 28th June 9-10.30am
We hope to see you there!