A Truro-based charity which provides help to local people struggling with their energy bills has advised Cornish householders to beware of energy companies taking advantage of their complacency this winter. Community Energy Plus expects that in January many households will receive a very un-merry post festive surprise when they receive their quarterly electricity and gas bills and see the impact of rising energy prices. Research by the energy regulator Ofgem finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?