Users of Camborne’s Food bank were given advice to help them to take control of their energy bills on Friday (9th February). Cornish charity Community Energy Plus joined forces with the CPR Food Bank to host a drop-in event to provide information out about grants and initiatives to help householders enjoy warmer homes, and to give advice on tariff switching and how to save energy and further reduce their bills. The event was held as part of the national annual …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?