Thousands of Cornish householders will feel an extra pinch in their pockets this autumn. A combination of rising energy prices and low levels of engagement in energy shopping mean that thousands in the county risk facing a cold winter of unaffordable energy bills. The warning comes from the Truro-based charity Community Energy Plus. They are highlighting the importance of tariff switching at the time of year when most households turn their heating on. The charity believes that local households will …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project