A lesson on eating well on a budget and saving energy around the home has recently provided food for thought at Pencoys Primary School in Four Lanes. 24 families and their children enjoyed a slow cooking workshop designed to encourage families to cook and save energy together. The workshop was part of a pioneering project being led by the Truro-based energy charity Community Energy Plus. Last year the charity received national recognition in the Energy Impact Awards for the achievements …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?