Would you like to volunteer for an innovative health project? You could benefit from up to £300 of energy efficient home improvements as a thank you! For people who spend most of the time at home, keeping warm in the winter and cool in the summer is an important part of staying healthy and happy. If you, or someone you care for or know, struggle to stay warm in winter, or cool in the summer, then this project can help …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project