Local charity Community Energy Plus will be working with Penryn and Falmouth Food Bank next week to help householders take control of their energy bills at an energy advice event. Anyone in the community who is worried about their energy bills is invited to attend the drop-in event at the Highway Community Centre on Friday 26th February, between 10am and 4pm. Householders will be able to access information about the initiatives which can help them to enjoy warmer homes, tariff switching and advice …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project