Cornish households could be paying almost £46 million a year more on their energy bills than they need to because they are not shopping around for cheaper energy tariffs. Last January Community Energy Plus launched a collective switching initiative to use group buying power to secure exclusive cheap energy tariffs with suppliers. It offers three collective energy switches a year as well as a year round price comparison and switching service. Over 1,000 households have saved an average of £247 …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project