An innovative project to help 600 low income families in Cornwall to save energy and money is creating a storm in kitchens across the length and breadth of the county. The ‘Energy Fit Kitchens’ workshops are taking the unusual approach of presenting energy saving advice in a fun and interactive way through free slow cooking events. As well as learning how to use the ‘slow and low’ method to turn inexpensive ingredients into a healthy family feast, the sessions have …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project