A report has revealed that Cornish residents face energy bills which are up to twice the national average as a consequence of living in some of the most poorly insulated homes in England. ‘The Cold Man of Europe’ report, published by the Association for the Conservation of Energy has highlighted the poor state of Cornwall’s housing stock. Four of the county’s parliamentary constituencies rank in the top 20 areas with the highest share of homes with the lowest energy efficiency …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?