The work of a Truro-based charity to alleviate fuel poverty in Cornwall has been recognised by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Public Health. Community Energy Plus was nominated for the 2015 Public Health Heroes Awards, which celebrate excellence in public health and wellbeing, by Sarah Newton MP for Truro and Falmouth in recognition for their work to over the past four winters to lead the design, delivery and management of the Winter Wellbeing Programme for Cornwall and the Isles …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project