Following the news that more than 95% of British households who buy electricity and gas from the ‘Big Six’ energy firms have missed out on savings of between £158 to £234 a year by not changing tariffs in the past two years, the charity behind Cornwall’s collective energy switch is urging householders to take control of their energy costs by taking part in their Community Energy Switch initiative. The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has been investigating the energy market …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project