19 households from the Tremorva and Trelissick areas of Hayle recently discovered that there really is such a thing as a free meal when they took part in a free slow cooking event. Organised by local charity and social enterprise Community Energy Plus as part of Western Power Distribution’s ‘Less Is More’ project, households living in the two project areas within Hayle were invited to come along and learn about cooking using the ‘slow and low’ method to turn inexpensive ingredients into a feast. …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project