Community Power Cornwall, a pioneering social purpose co-operative created to help local people own and benefit from renewable energy generation, is extending its current community share offer. Scheduled to close on the 14th September, the share offer will now run until 28th November to allow more people to join the growing community energy movement. Over £180,000 shares have already been applied for, eclipsing the co-operative’s first share offer in 2011 which raised £80,000. “The overwhelming response is evidence that people …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project