A new government initiative to encourage households to switch to renewable forms of heating has been described as a ‘golden opportunity’ by Cornish energy experts Community Energy Plus. The Renewable Heat Incentive was launched on 9th April and is the first scheme of its kind in the world, offering financial incentives worth thousands of pounds for green heating technologies. The incentive is intended to encourage households to make the switch to heating systems that use renewable energy sources. Community Energy …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project