Press release issued by Cornwall Council on 17th January 2013. Over 30 organisations across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly are getting together for a third year to run ‘Winter Wellbeing’, a campaign that aims to reduce preventable winter deaths and help those at risk of ill-health and fuel poverty. Winter Wellbeing provides information, advice and practical help for people at risk of the effects from cold and damp housing. This includes a helpline providing advice and referrals to agencies …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project