Community Energy Plus’s contribution to Cornwall’s thriving voluntary sector has been recognised by the Camborne-based charity and social enterprise achieving recognition in two categories at this year’s Cornwall Voluntary Sector Forum Awards. The awards ceremony was held at The Eden Project on Thursday 28th November to celebrate the achievements of the voluntary sector in Cornwall, helping to engage the wider public, raise awareness of the progressive work taking place and fostering connections between organisations to facilitate future projects. Community Energy …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project