On Friday 27th September, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released its crucial report ‘AR5’ on the current state of climate change science. This includes new estimates for the scale of global warming and its impact on sea levels, glaciers and ice sheets. The report underlines with greater certainty than ever before that human activity is the main cause of rising global temperatures, with far-reaching consequences for each and every one of us. The IPCC report is the key interface …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?