Six park home residents in Cornwall have benefitted from a pilot scheme aimed at cutting their fuel bills and helping them stay warm and well in the winter. As park homes can be inefficient at retaining heat and are usually excluded from government schemes which provide free or discounted insulation, Cornwall Council joined forces with Community Energy Plus to help support residents with funding for insulation and energy saving measures. With research showing that insulating a park home can cut …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project