Cornwall Council has joined forces with Community Energy Plus to help park home owners to save money on their fuel bills and stay warm. As park homes can be inefficient at retaining heat and are usually excluded from government schemes which provide free or discounted insulation, the Council and Community Energy Plus will help residents fund insulation and energy saving measures. The Council’s Green Cornwall Programme has put £500,000 towards the scheme to part fund external wall, roof and floor …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project