Sarah Newton, Member of Parliament for Truro and Falmouth, last week welcomed representatives of the Cornish charity, Community Energy Plus, to the House of Commons to share their experiences of difficulties with the domestic heating oil market. As the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Off-Grid Gas is currently carrying out an inquiry into the heating oil price rises and seeing if anything can be done to protect consumers and make the market work more efficiently, Sarah invited Community Energy Plus …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project