The people of Cornwall are uniting to launch a ground-breaking free collective purchasing scheme, calledCornwallTogether, which aims to save Cornish households hundreds of pounds on their fuel bills, and reap huge social benefits for the Cornish community. The revolutionary scheme, launched on 23rd July 2012 at the Eden Project, by Edward Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, will enable people across Cornwall to join together as a single powerful unit to negotiate cheaper energy bills – delivering Cornish households …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project