Community Energy Plus, the Cornish social enterprise which provides services for householders, communities and businesses to reduce their energy use and harness the potential of renewable energy resources, has achieved the prestigious ISO 9001 standard for its Quality Management Systems. The Camborne based social enterprise, which secured the ISO 14001 accreditation for its Environmental Management Systems in 2010, was awarded the internationally recognised quality mark after an independent assessment of its quality control processes by the systems and services certification …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project