Communities living on the South East Coast of Cornwall are being encouraged to help shape a bid for a community project which, if successful, could bring up to £1 million from the Big Lottery Fund into their area for a project lasting up to five years. A short online sustainability survey can be completed online at www.cep.org.uk or over the phone through Community Energy Plus’s independent energy advice centre on 0800 954 1956. Responses are needed before 25th May. Possible …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project