A project to help communities living on the South East Coast of Cornwall to live in a more sustainable way and cope with the impacts of climate change has won a £10,000 grant from the Big Lottery Fund’s Communities Living Sustainably initiative so that it can bid for up to £1 million for a project lasting up to five years. Over the next three months the Cornish social enterprise Community Energy Plus will be developing a detailed bid in partnership …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project