The mid Cornwall parish of Ladock is hoping that a film about their experiences of becoming one of the UK’s first low carbon communities will inspire other local projects to embrace low carbon living. A short film by the Cornwall based documentary maker Ben Giles was made after the parish won the Cornwall Rural Community Council’s ‘Sustainable Village of the Year’ award last year. Following the film’s premiere at Ladock Community Hall, the film is now available to a worldwide …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project