A month after launching its new oil buying club to enable heating oil users in Cornwall to access more competitively priced heating oil, Community Energy Plus has completed its first order, saving its oil buying club members almost £4,500 collectively. The club already has over 500 members, representing approximately two per cent of oil buying households in Cornwall, and the Cornish fuel poverty and sustainable energy charity is confident that membership will quickly grow as more local residents look for …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project