A four year project to improve the quality of life for vulnerable people living in fuel poverty has been launched by Cornwall’s sustainable energy and fuel poverty charity following a grant of £430,000 by the Big Lottery Fund. Community Energy Plus’s ‘Warm Me Up!’ Project will deliver impartial advice and support to up to 1200 targeted households to help them to reduce and manage their energy bills. Fuel Poverty, which is defined as a household spending more than 10% of …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project