In response to historic increases in the price of heating oil in the past year, Cornwall’s fuel poverty charity has launched an online energy club to help members reduce their heating bills. Communityenergyclub.org.uk is the brainchild of the Camborne based charity Community Energy Plus and has been created to bring together the collective buying power of heating oil users in Cornwall and enable members to access more competitively priced heating oil. The price of heating oil in the South West …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project