Community Energy Plus is set to broaden its services and strengthen its position as Cornwall’s leading charity delivering local solutions to fuel poverty and sustainable energy after securing £170,000 from the Government’s Transition Fund. For more than 10 years Community Energy Plus have worked on projects throughout Cornwall to provide advice and support for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects to reduce carbon emissions that contribute to climate change. The charity operates a county-wide home insulation scheme on behalf of …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project