Counties across Poland will be drawing inspiration from the work carried out in Cornwall to cut carbon dioxide emissions as Community Energy Plus, the Cornish sustainable energy charity, has been named as the European partner of a five year project in Poland. The Good Climate for Counties project is currently recruiting 110 counties across Poland to make a commitment to reduce their carbon dioxide emissions that contribute to climate change. Camborne based Community Energy Plus was invited to be a …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project