The importance of living in a home that is adequately heated and the role that insulation can play in helping households in Cornwall to live warmer, healthier lives is being highlighted by a Cornish charity as part of National Fuel Poverty Awareness Day on Friday (11th February). Cold weather claims the lives of more than 300 people in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly every year. Community Energy Plus – Cornwall’s leading charity delivering local solutions to fuel poverty, energy …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project