The Low Carbon Living Ladock and Grampound Road project has been named Best South West Community Initiative in the prestigious 2010 Green Energy Awards. The award – which recognises the achievements communities that have been effective in working to reduce energy consumption and increase renewable energy generation for the benefit of the community – was presented at a glittering ceremony, held at the Bath Assembly Rooms on 23rd November. Head judge of the category, Alison Field from the Forestry Commission, …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Cornish charity warns of energy cost complacency
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?