Householders in Cornwall can receive a helping hand to keep warm and save money on their heating bills this winter with the launch of an insulation scheme funded by Cornwall Council. Community Energy Plus – Cornwall’s leading charity delivering local solutions to fuel poverty, energy efficiency and renewable energy, is working with Cornwall Council to deliver free and discounted loft and cavity wall insulation to 3,500 privately owned or rented households across Cornwall.Free insulation is being targeted to householders in …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project