Clay Country communities are being encouraged to become more energy efficient and harness the opportunities presented by renewable energy technology in a new project to help locals lead more sustainable lives. A Sustainable Energy Community Officer has been appointed to help groups in the Clay Country develop a range of projects that will help local communities react to the challenge of rising energy prices and climate change and stimulate interest in community-owned renewable energy opportunities. The project is funded by …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project