Students from five Cornish schools and colleges are learning about the commercial benefits of sustainability as they work as ‘green consultants’ for local businesses. The students aged between 16 and 21 have started work on projects to find creative solutions to real-life sustainability questions to enable the businesses they’re working with to reduce their energy consumption and investigate renewable energy options. The activity is part of the Schools for Intelligent Energy Use (SIEU) Project – a European project funded by …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project