Residents of Ladock and Grampound Road are being invited to plant trees as the first stage of the parish’s transition to a low carbon community Between 10 am and 1pm on Thursday 25th February a 2.5 hectare (6.2 acre) area of land at Woodland Valley Farm, Ladock, will be transformed into a community nut grove. 510 fruit and nut trees will be planted to naturally absorb and hold carbon while creating an edible woodland. Tree planting volunteers should bring wellies, …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project