Following the launch today (5 January) of the Government’s national Boiler Scrappage scheme, Community Energy Plus, Cornwall’s award winning charity that delivers local solutions to fuel poverty and energy efficiency, is encouraging Cornish residents to seize the opportunity to reduce their heating bills. From today households in England with working “G-rated” boilers will be able to register their interest in applying for one of the 125,000 vouchers of £400 towards the cost of a new, modern “A-rated” boiler or a …READ MORE »
In this Section
- Low carbon heat – is there an opportunity for community energy?
- Chacewater leads the charge towards electric vehicles
- Cornish householders to get ‘Energy Wise’ following Big Lottery Fund boost
- Event held to help Camborne householders cut their energy bills
- Advice from Cornish charity – check your energy bills this autumn
- Statistics show the cold reality of fuel poverty in Cornwall
- Cooking up energy savings in Four Lanes
- Event held to help householders cut their energy bills
- Can you afford another £55 on your energy bill this year?
- Strong demand for Smart Warmth project